Has it really been a year since graduation?
10 lessons I’ve learned this year
1. There is nothing more important than loving God with ALL that I am. It’s true that relationships with God and people aren’t always black and white…but actually, they kind of are.
2. You can’t date a jerk and expect to turn them into a good person. God really does change hearts according to His will; although it wasn’t pretty..thank You for that hard lesson learned. It’s time i date someone who strives to love Jesus and carries that conviction for himself without my continual nagging.
3. Phil 3. learned what it means to suffer for the sake of the gospel. learned a glimpse of the unexplainable love Christ has for us as he went to the cross as i suffered for my yg girls….There were so many times and reasons I wanted to just quit and never come back..but nothing other than His Spirit in me that carried me this far for them. Jesus, thank You for helping me stay faithful til the end.
4. After stressing over what career, what path, what school I need to go to to make it in this life…I finally came to one final epiphany: IT DOESN’T MATTER! Without love and Him, it’s all empty promises. i love my completely underpaid job…because it expands my heart in ways I never thought possible :)
5. I need to stop consuming 3,000-3,500 calories everyday (I wish I was exaggerating). It starts with taking away the chocolate&icecream I consume daily…I need to start watching my sugar level….
6. God definitely has a sense of humor. i don’t always like it but darn..He definitely has a sense of humor.
7. i love my close girlfriends who are so loyal and have been so much more good to me than i have been to them.
8. Past is past. I’ll always have questions if i made the right choices, but regardless..past is past and choices were made prayerfully.
10. I’ll always be learning. I’ll always be living in oxymorons in this life time. i’ll have my happy days…that are also sad days. He’ll always be redeeming me. Thank You.